Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009

"The hole"


Like Bella said in New Moon :"It's like a huge hole has been punched into my chest"

If you really love somebody, that makes it so much more difficult to leave somebody behind you and to turn your back on him.
I always thought, I would never make the same mistakes again but I erred..
It's always the same.Everything I do, I'm not doing it for myself..
As I realized what actually happens to me, it was too late.
When I was younger, I got hurt a lot and that's why I never let anybody close to me.
Only a few people around me were allowed to see behind the curtain.
After my last relationship I swore that I'm not going to hurl myself into another "not-working" ralationship.
I wanted to be careful who I'm gonna trust and whom i'm gonna give my heart.
It hurts so much to realize ,that you never had the opportunity to get over it.
Unless, there were a few things which made my life awful sometimes, I would not have grown up as the person I am.
Friends are like stars. You cannot always see them-but they're always there?
I guess, there are certain friends who wouldn't be false. Friends who listen and who'd never feel bothered.
Higher than the highest mountain and brighter than the brightest star!
That's the secret to the best friendship.
To take care of your friends doesn't include the matter of course to get back what you once gave!
Actually, you never get back what you deserve on average.
Pick out your true, real friends and start to classify your friends into groups.
It necessary having a few friends to go out with and a few friends to overcome problems with.
I never wanted to see any of my friends unhappy and I want everything but not lose them..
But something you need to learn at least by doing is saying good-bye.
Don't get influenced by the first impression!


Try this song by "A Fine Frenzy"
  • Almost Lover
  • 2 Kommentare:

    1. true words.
      and u will come over it ;)
      and btw in which group am i? :D

      AntwortenLöschen
    2. you are nothing special in particular;)
      you are my bro:D

      AntwortenLöschen