Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009

2009 - what a year!



Anna's year 2009

Soo guys. It has been a while, I know and I really apologize for not updating the last few days.
This is gonna be a long post actually.
I don't even know if it makes any sense to post this stuff here actually.
What I have been doing since my last blog?
Not much actually.I'm currently killing time before I meet my girlfriend tonight.
Oh yes I still have to work on the run up to christmas like most others out there
Christmas is coming soon and so the time's like running away from me.
I'm pretty exited though. It's very possible that I won't be able to update over Christmas cus I'm about to leave here and spend some time with the family.
Considering we have December now, I guess it's time for a year-end retrospective .

To me personal, 2009 was a very special year. I've passed my school exam(Abitur)and started to live my own life without my family's direct help.
Many things which happened this year have changed me and my basic personality a lot.
I became independent actually. Before we continue, let's review the course objectives. Like I already metioned, I haven't figured out what exactly I wanna become in a few years.
Otherwise, I'm not even sure if it's necessary to be always 100% sure about facts and future.
I've learned this year to sometimes look on the other side of life. Not to believe in lies that easily anymore is something I've learned this year, too.
Politically considered, this year has been silhouetted against other years.
WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT!
Can you believe it? If you had told me we're gonna have a black president I would have laughed at you.
But time passed and so America DID change. We're not a that self-refering nation anymore, as the world brandet us. I mean, Obama is still alive, isn't he?
Apropos crazy nation. Recently, I watched a really random video about the "Most hated family in America"

  • America's most hated family

  • It's about an extendet family and about their crazy kind of lifestyle and faith in god.
    Watch it by yourself and I'm sure you will agree that they'd better go and see the doctor..
    However, back to politics. In Germany the jobless rate rises more and more. People become lazy and are not even willing to work and to earn because they're parasite and like to rest on our money. The gonverment is to busy with "saving our environment" and they don't wanna see the actual problem.
    Anyways, how we can keep doing this has yet to be determinated!

    Okay let's regard love.
    This year has been very shaky.
    I've been trough a lot of shitty relationships and I've met a lof of interesting people in 2009.
    As I'd never expected meeting a boy who's not gonna judge me from my outer appearance, I met someone..
    It was pretty funny to look behind his HUGE wall and to notice little things which showed me he's into me.
    It's not that easy sometimes but after all I can just wait and see!
    Now, that I've seen I need real love people mocked me for the fact, I want some real love. They were thinking about the many games I've played with many hearts.
    The person I'm talking about, knows that he's meant!

    Alright.
    This is enough for today I guess. I want to say thank you for the amazing year and I'm grateful, that my family provided me the oppurtunity to make some compleatly new experiences and supported me in every way.
    A few friends have been here the whole time. Stood by my side and overcame problems with me. Thank you guys so much. I love you all.
    And at the very end, I want to thank Jane. I don't know her for a long time yet, but I can say that I already consider her as one of the most important parts of my life.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Family

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Abi09!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I'm so glad I found you guys!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I love chilling at the beach with you hun! ♥

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What a crazy Halloween??

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    That was 2009!

    1 Kommentar: