Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009

Film review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


New Moon!

When I got outta the cinema I was hypnotized because of this emotional movie with all it's romantic scenes.
Well, actually I didn't really like the first movie "twilight" because it was so different to the actual book and only by watching the movie you couldn't retrace Bella's strong feelings for Edward.
Cath has done a good job but I think it could have been better.
New Moon beated the pants off Twilight and I almost cried 3 times haha.
First, when Edward left Bella , second, when Bella was left there alone and suffering from Edwards gone and third when Bella and Edward were together again. That was so hard that i was almost about to leave the cinema haha.
Sounds funny but in general i'm a very sensitive person and so I really took New moon close to my heart.
Beside the emotional part, the movie had a lot of funny scenes, too.
Jasper cracked a really funny joke and Em was funny as usual.
I liked the last scene best because Jacob was fighting against Edward, which wasn't actually written in the book.
Anyways, I really want to see them fight. No I'm not a sadist but I think Bella has to realize what she's doing to them.
For that matter, the action in the movie was absolutely great.
I liked the wolfes a lot even I think Emily was a bit too ugly and her scar wasn't flashy enough.
A few scenes weren't necessary tho. For example when Bella had to get needled and you could see the entire scene and how Carlisle did his job. Things like that were a little negative about the movie.
Oh my god the Volturi looked so creepy! I nearly got goosebumps when I saw them.
Dakota is the perfect Jane. Honestly! Like her so much.
Volterra in the movie was how I expected it to look like. When I read the book, I visualized an old-looking typical italian village with basic colour orange.

All in all I have to say New Moon was a lot better than Twilight, and I'm really excited to watch Eclipse soon.

written by Anna-Maria K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen