Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

Life Document

Hey guys. It's Anna - AGAIN!
I have to be real quick. I'm about to leave but I haven't updatet my blog in a while so I thought ,I might better update it or else I'll lose my readers ;)
What I've been doing since my last blog? Uhm nothing actually... life seems boring as hell .
My last activity only was when i deleted my myspace friends haha.
Why? Because I don't need people in my friendlist, I know for a fact I've never met them in my life.
Ow and I've had a fake on facebook! Haha that was kinda crazy cuz ppl thought the girl named "Ashley" ,who was stealing my pics, was me!
It took them some time and some conviction to delete her account on there..
I really hate those rumors.. they're just annoying.
I don't even know why people love to pretend they're me. I'm not really special, i'm just normal man!
My life is really boring. I'm not in a relationship with any celebraty and I'm not a top model.. You might be disappointed but that's just a fact!
I'm a little american girl who has spent a part of her life in germany.
I'm just a student and I'd say I'm a total overarchiever - Let me say nerd!
Everything I love is figure skating and hanging around with friends. My life is really boring to be honest!
And I just love blogging because I like sharing my mind. I like discussing about stupid shit and love acting childish as hell.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I feel like people always judge me from what they THINK I am..
god's fair! he gives people always good sides and bad sides.
Well I have an idea ;) I want YOU guys to be a part of my next post if you want.
Ask me questions and email me ! :)
I'll come up with answers -I promise!
See ya guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen