Samstag, 9. Januar 2010

1 ,2 3..

GETTING OLD!

I'm 21 this year and although I'm really not at all sorry to see my teenage years pass me I cant deny I wont miss them. Not only did I discover so much about myself, I realized what I want to do with my life - a descision I was sure would take me years to figure out. My early teenage years were full of sillyness.

I miss being young and in denial. I miss having no reason to do something stupid and have no consequence. Dying my hair occured regulary in my younger years, and even went red? Yes. Red. Stupid, Anna, Stupid. Life seemed so simple and easy back then, the years of being 14, 15, 16 and even 17 were some of the best times in my life. I met people who have changed my outlook on life. I think differently to how I did back then, I never used to over anazlyse life as much as I do now, now I need a reason for what I do rather then just going with the flow. True, I'm still as silly and maybe immature at times but now has nothing on back then. I wish I could just be, say, 14 again. Just head to school normally and the only worry I'd have would be my homework.I miss chilling at home in the evening with my best friend. Backbiting about stupid teachers and classmates:D

So much pressure amounts nowadays, and I somewhat long for my old exams that I sat when I was younger. They seem nothing on what I do. But you've to grow hey? Wise up. Hopefully I have. Sure, I'm stupid at times, I make silly mistakes but now it seems there is a bigger conquence facing me if I fail now. Even though it wasnt all fun and games those years ago I realized they were actually some of my happiest

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 Kommentar: