Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

Wooooooooooooow.


It's been a long long long time.
I know my blog needs further updates but the last few months have been super exciting and I had no time for anything.

As many of you know I enrolled into college. At the end of the story it's Vanderbilt University and not san diego state or yale university.
But i'm glad i made this decision. I love Nashville.
It's not too big but not a small town either.
A little too cold though if you ask me. We have snow here during the winter. Something I only knew from Germany haha.
College is like in a movie. You go out you eat and you head to class still in a hangover from last night.
I love being with Ashley because she and I had been friends since first grade and she goes to school with me now.
Life here is very different from living in california or germany.
Tennesseee is typical American.. well it's the south so I knew that before.
Considering that my mom grew up in TN and raised us pretty southern it's okay for me. But looking at life back in cali .. nothing compared to now haha.
Bad girl gone good I would say.
I study a lot harder now and I got my latin degree with a 97% this year.
my parent's back home are kinda kicking my ass so I can early graduate.
I study psychology now. It took me a long long time to figure out my major but I think I choosed the right major for me.
Dr.Anna helping patients all the time haha :D

I still can't believe I turned 21 last year !! Now i'm full grown up. Well at least in law.
Things that happened to me this year:

- 21st birthday bash :
oh yea I barely remember what happened. At the end of the party I had like 400 people in my house not knowing where they all came from haha. That was when I had my first black out.

- my parents bought me a new car!!??
seriously. I already have a nice car here but for my 21st birthday they bought me a lexus..
I was like... wow. I knew there was something wrong about the fact that my parents bought me a car like that.
And so I was like : "What's the deal now?"
mommy said: " Now that you have this nice car you can't expect us to give you much money anymore for you to buy clothes or go out. "
Actually the car was only a lame excuse to make me become a reliable responsable person.. or poor person haha.
So I had to do something immediatly.
which lead to :

-getting a job at Abercrombie&Fitch.
I went there to ask if there are any jobs availiable at the moment. I was really surprised when they immediatly wanted my application and CV and employee me.
I worked there a couple times when they told me to see the manager.
I thought I did something really wrong and they are gonna fire me haha
Turned out to be a wrong conclusion. Seems like they wanted me for another position.
They asked me to join the A&F model agency IMD. Of course I was like hell yea.
After dealing with my agency back in Germany, I could work out something with A&F and I signed a contract.
At the end of the story I was really lucky that I got a job so fast and what a job ! Shows me that everything is possible if you believe :)


Well I guess thats it for now haha. I hope I get to post more regularly soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen