Dienstag, 10. August 2010

Let's hear it for New York!






pictures taken by Philipp R.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philippphotos

As I went to New York city, I didn't know what was expecting me.. but I have to say that I love the city that never sleeps.
Who would have thought that I'd be chilling in central park and taking the subway to times square so soon, considering that you've read or seen about those monomental places before in magazines or on tv.
Annnd what I love about NYC best is BARNEYS!
I really thought I was dead and in shopping paradise.
After shopping at Barneys we went to metropolitan museum.
Even though I thought a museum is not really the place where I love spending my spare time, was the art of metropolitan museum unique. Unique like New York.
People in New York are so extraordinary and nothing compared to people on West coast.
Nobody stopps for anything.
Everything is possible there and there really IS nothing you can't do.
You'll see rich and poor people and there are stories out there.
Stories about people and their origin.
Ive never been to a place like NYC before and I really want to go back there.
New york is kind of a legend and now I know why.

My favourite song at the moment

1 Kommentar: